Bali Spa Treatment at Divya Spa, Balinese and beauty treatment, Nusa Dua
Divya Spa is a dedicated sanctuary of wellness where senses are ignited through traditionally inspired healing and beauty rituals.
Opening Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (In-villa treatment service available).
- Divya Spa and Treatment Menu (File size: 59 Kb)
Divya Spa Exclusive Deals : Spiritual rejuvenation, stress-free havens, & total mind body spirit tune-ups. Enjoy 4 days / 3 nights accommodation in Grand Deluxe One Bedroom Villa with private swimming pool and lush tropical private garden. Inclusive of breakfast. see details...
We suggest you arrive 15 minutes before your schedules time. This allows sufficient time for you to check and begin your spa experience. Please understand that your treatments will end on time. Upon arrive at Divya Spa, please proceed directly to the reception counter. Our spa receptionist will reconfirm and briefly explain your scheduled treatments.
In-villa spa treatment available upon advance arrangement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What if I have special health consideration?
- A: Please take the time to answer all the questions throughly and alert our Spa Receptionist to any medical concern and/or ailments you have. Please feel free to discuss your requests with our Spa Manager, and with your therapist, to identify the areas concerned areas.
- Q: What if I am pregnant?
- A: Please inform to our receptionist of your condition upon scheduling your treatment so that we can assist you in selecting the treatment(s) which are most appropriate for you.
- Q: What do I wear during my treatment?
- A: For your ease and comfort, we ask that you disrobe completely for your body treatment(s). Disposable underwear and bath robe will be provided for you. Our therapists are trained to appropriate drape you for your privacy. Our spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation, so please respect the right to peace and privacy for other spa guests. The use of cellular phones and electronic devices is prohibited within the spa.
- Q: Can I smoking and drinking alcohol?
- A: Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the spa. It is recommended that you refrain from consuming alcohol within 8 hours of your treatment.
- Q: What about my valuables?
- A: We kindly advise that you remove all jewelry (stud ear rings may be worn), prior to your arrival at Divya Spa. Otherwise a jewelry box is provided inside your treatment room. Please do not leave valuables in your locker.
- Q: What if I want to cancel an appointment?
- A: A minimum of hours notice for cancellation or change of an appointment is required to avoid being charged in full for any schedule appointment or service which is not attended, otherwise you will be charged 50% for cancellation fee.
- Q: What about payment for spa service?
- A: We accept all major foreign currencies and credit cards (Visa, Amex, JCB, Dinners Club). In house guest may also include the spa service and merchandise to their hotel bill.
If you can not find the answer of your questions or want to make a reservation please contact usBack to top